Books Bought #1



Dear Book Readers,

I thought I would kick off new beginnings with "Books Bought", a weekly post that I learned about from Cindy's Love of Books blog. Here's what she has to say about it:



"Books Bought" is a weekly meme that is hosted on Cindy's Love of Books.

http://cindysloveofbooks.blogspot.com

This is a super easy meme and anyone can take part. All you need to do is grab this logo and write your post on your blog and then link back to me letting me know you took part.

With this meme, all you have to do is list the books you recently bought. Simple as that."

I like the idea of book buying because shopping for books for my two Grandson's is a weekly outing for me to our local book store by our library called The Bottom Shelf. I love reading children's books as many of you know and it is so contagious being a Grandma to shop, shop, shop for her precious grandchildren!

So, I stopped by the Bottom Shelf this past Friday and here is what I found:




* Little Toot and the Lighthouse

Based on the character created by Hardie Gramatky
Weekly Reader Editor's Choice

* Jody's Beans

author- Malachy Doyle, illustrator- Judith Allibone
Candlewick Press

* The Nutcracker

retold by Rita Balducci, illustrated by Barbara Lanza
Golden Books


Warmest Regards,
~ LadyD



Bookmark and Share




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking part in my Books Bought meme.

    You got some really good books. Enjoy. Looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!