Books Bought #10



Books Bought is a meme hosted by Cindy of Cindy’s Love of Books. I just love seeing what books everyone bought. I have several birthdays coming up in March so I'm shopping early! Most of my purchases this week are for my grandson's of course. I did find a wonderful book for my piano students to check out as well.


Here's my list:


1. Duke Ellington: Bandleader and Composer by Ron Frankl
2. Hooray for Thomas - Random House
3. The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown
4. My Book of Diggers by Moira Butterfield
5. Big Racing Car - Parragon Publishing
6. Big Bulldozer
7. A Visit to Pete's Post Office by Rick Ewigleben and Todd Bates


What books did you buy this week? Have you read any on my list?

Warmest Regards,
LadyD
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!