If You can Talk, You Can Write by Joel Saltzman



 My Review:

I was so inspired after reading this great book because Joel's words helped light a fire within me. I had a strong desire to write but just didn't know how to do it! Well, the author gives you tools (motivational ones) that you will want to use in your tool box of encouragement. When I finished the book, I knew I had lowered my expectations of myself and began writing, which made me feel better and kept me organized and moved me forward a little each day to just write with conviction daily. Thanks, Joel... this is just what I needed to hear. I hope others will get your book so that they will keep writing, too! 5/5 stars!


If You Can Talk You Can Write

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!
I hope you enjoy your stay at LadyD Books.
Thanks for stopping by!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!