Friday 56: Take the Stress Out of Your Life



My dear friend Dan sent tons of books to me through the mail. I was so surprised to see Fed Ex drive up on a rainy day. Yes, it's true that sometimes even California gets a little rain and all the farmers rejoice!

So, one of my special books written by a medical doctor and his proven approach to minimize stress and maximize health...  looks interesting.


If you have not heard of Friday 56, I invite you to follow along and play this cute meme and meet some wonderful bloggers. Here's how it goes:


 Friday 56 Guide:

* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions 
on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*
Post a link along with your post back to this blog Starting Fresh and to Storytime with Tonya and Friends
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.


 Here's mine:



" As we calm our minds, our muscles will usually relax, and as we calm our muscles, our minds will often become more focused."
From:

Take the Stress Out of Your Life: A Medical Doctor's Proven Program to Minimize Stress and Maximize Health [Book with Two Audio CDs]

By: Jay Winner, M.D.









Do you find that you have a book close by you today? If so, I'd love to hear about it.
Happy Friday!

-- LadyD



“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like the thoughts expressed in that one...and I LOVE your pumpkin patch photo header and color scheme.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!