The Land Beyond The Gate




The Land Beyond The Gate is not a book, but rather the caption to my photos. I was up early, taking a morning walk with a friend, and I was so fortunate to have my digital camera in my pocket. When I came across this awesome wooden gate, I just had to capture the image.

Beyond The Gate: LadyD Books


I felt as if a story was begging to unfold and develop, once you were on the other side. My mind raced with so many activities and dialog ahead.
First editionImage via Wikipedia

1. If you could go inside, what would you discover? What did you learn? Who would you meet?

2. If you could map the imaginary land, what would you say about the journey, describing the people?

3. Do you imagine Fantasy Land and its characters beyond the gate, like Land of Oz, Narnia or Candyland?



LadyD Books is participating in Outdoor Wednesday, Wordful Wednesday and Wordless Wednesday.










“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis





Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. That image does conjur mysteries. I love that you had your camera with you. I do that all the time, too. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!