Wordless Wednesday: Tea Party Time


The cousins were reunited later on in the evening. I decided to have a little tea party with my grandchildren by a cozy fire. I had no idea that soon the "egg shakers" would be gently placed inside the tea cup that fit perfectly. What fun! A great time was had by all... until there was a little squabble of sharing over the pirate book. Darn those pirates taking over our tea party! 

Rednesday
 Do you have a favorite tea? I have always been fond of sweet Chamomile tea. It's very refreshing and relaxing. There's so many great ones, it's difficult to choose.

Outdoor Wednesday
Lovely sitting bench I discovered on our trip to the Lavender Farm. Spring is such a beautiful time for visiting outdoor herb and flower garden places. I love old antique looking items randomly placed everywhere around the land. What do you have in your garden?


Watery Wednesday

Another favorite place for an outdoor stroll looking out at the Pacific Ocean is our pier.What does yours look like?

Hope you're enjoying your mid-week day!

Warmly,







“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh....I just adore lavender (and the Pacific Ocean)! The little ones are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ndeed, we are surrounded by so many wonderful sights here in California. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So true, and the amazing part is that the tea tasted good! The kids kept adding pretend sugar!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, they are absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing your precious photos with us this week at Wordless Wed at Create With Joy!

    I followed you this week through Linky Followers! :-)

    Have a great week and if you have time, come share your favorite places to go day tripping with us at Friendship Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love when you share these cute photos!! What a fun time to have with them!

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!