Fly Fishing in Bishop

Forks Camp: LadyD Books
Forks Camp for Skywatch Friday

Husband and son returned from the snow-capped mountains in early June. Temperatures were pretty cold at night but the daytime was perfect for fishing conditions. Plenty of trout were caught.


Lake Sabrina: LadyD Books
Lake Sabrina

They pretty much had the campground to themselves because the school wasn't out yet. There's another favorite part where they like to stop, Greys Meadows.



mountain fishing: LadyD Books
Bishop, California


fly fishing in the sierras: LadyD Books
Fly Fishing
 Truly, a beautiful place!

Rabbit Hill


The Friday 56

"Georgie," he burst forth, "I'm a-goin' to do it, yes sir, I'm a-goin' to do it. You know, women folks is funny like and particular about some things and your maw is extra particular. I dunno how many dingblasted years it is since I've done it, but I'm a-goin' to do it now." -- Robert Lawson
Rabbit Hill

 I know you are all wondering what on earth is he going to do... Remember it's a children's book! lol

"Georgie, -- I'm goin' to take me a bath!" 

* 2 Special Announcements*

#5 Grand baby is coming in January!
LadyD Books was featured for Talk of the Web:
  http://pocketchange.become.com/2012/06/best-of-the-web-no-69.html.

For more great happenings, visit these fine folks,

InLinkz.com

Blessings,





 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

10 comments:

  1. I have no idea what's going on, but he sounds really excited, which is good! I'm a new follower!Hop on over if you have the time:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/fridays-angels.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Such beautiful country up there...and yes, my first thought about what he was goin' to do wouldn't be appropriate in a children's book...lol

    Here's MY FRIDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder what he is going to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great classic book to choose for the Friday 56! I love the cover for Rabbit Hill:)

    Here's my Friday Meme Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun. Beautifully captured photos! Happy sky watching.

    My Sky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I giggled at the book... cute. LOVE those shots! The lakes look so peaceful.... wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blue sky, - so nice to see. Perfect post for SkyWatch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos as always! :) I hope you are having a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful skies!Have a great weekend!

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!