PearlMountain Technology Mac Apps


Publisher Plus Example: Piano Lessons
 Yes, I'm a piano teacher and book reviewer. I love using photo software and any type of page layout application. Here's a template that I use for my newsletters and updates for my students. If you're interested in music lessons, learning chord progressions and more music theory, visit http://Ladydpiano.com and PianoDiana

Review:

Publisher Plus is excellent for your favorite layout. There is a plethora of templates for newsletter, magazine, cards, posters, catalogues, flyers, etc. There are so many choices for color changes, adding text for messages. Just to send a thoughtful "thank you" or "recital cover" can be managed with the user friendly app. Your creativity will soar with this great page layout app. I highly recommend to my friends and business associates.

5/5 stars!


 I thought I'd send a quick note to you regarding a great sale (70% off) that ends 12/30. Take a look!

Publisher Plus (regularly purchased at $39.90) is a powerful page layout application for desktop publishing on Mac. It empowers you to create all kinds of stunning cards, invitations, brochures, catalogs, flyers, newsletters, posters, etc.

MacBooster 2 (regularly priced at $59.95) is an incredibly simple and easy-to-use application to help you free up more hard drive space, protect you from potential threats, and speed up your Mac.

The Christmas bundle including the two remarkable Mac apps will be sold at a huge discount of 70% off, only $29.90, saving you as much as $69.95. It will be active from Dec. 8 to Dec. 30, 2014 at http://www.pearlmountainsoft.com/promotion/specialoffer.html. 



 Have a great week ahead!

If you enjoyed this blog post, please consider following on Bloglovin' Keep in touch with me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest, too!


 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!