App Review: FotoJet

Christmas card: FotoJet



FotoJet is an online app for photo collage, graphic design and photo editing. There are so many beautiful templates to choose from. You'll find the process in making your own cards an easy one. Using your own photos and uploading them from your computer takes no time at all. While your family photo is in place, you can change templates and see which one fits your needs the best. It's easy to play around with font size and style, too. Since Christmas is coming, you will find many Xmas card designs and stickers for you to use. 

Photo Editing: FotoJet

I have been making Christmas cards with family grouping pictures and also using my piano student's photos to add to my Facebook posts. You can add text or delete them. Designing cards is a fun way to make an invitation to your next holiday party!

Photo card: FotoJet


I highly recommend this great photo collage and graphic design app. There are so many options to choose from and I think you'll be pleased with the finished results. I know I am!

5/5 stars.

Here is a quick access: https://www.fotojet.com/features/photo-card/christmas-card.htm

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

 -- LadyD

“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!