Friday 56



Yes, I know it's early Saturday morning. My goal for this new game is to post it on the correct day which is a Friday. My only excuse is that I stayed late at a school holiday boutique book sale... so here I am sharing with you this wonderful game that I seem to enjoy so much. If you're interested in participating, here's the rules:

* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link along with your post back to this blog and to Storytime with Tonya and Friends at http://storytimewithtonya.blogspot.com/
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

http://startingfresh-gaby317.blogspot.com

Here's mine:

"A few moments ago, I picked up Kay Warren's book Dangerous Surrender: What Happens When You Say Yes to God. I love every word of this book. In fact, I just stumbled across a quote in it from Francis Fenelon; I believe it's a word for me - right here, right now."

Embracing Your Freedom by Susie Larson


Warmest Regards,
~ LadyD




Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I almost forgot to do it yesterday too if someone hadn't commented on one of my other posts. Bad for the host to forget!

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!