50 Famous Authors and Their All-Time Favorite Books


I was delighted to hear from Carol Brown and I'm so honored that she would take the time to write me and share this wonderful article  that I wanted to post  for my readers. Here's her sweet note that I'd like for you to see and then I sincerely hope you will click on the link and read about 50 famous Authors and Their All-Time Favorite Books.



"Hi,
We would love to share with you an article that we just posted on our own blog! “50 Famous Authors and Their All-Time Favorite Books” (http://www.onlinedegrees.net/blog/2010/50-famous-authors-and-their-all-time-favorite-books/) would be an interesting story for your readers to check out and discuss on your blog, so we hope you will consider sharing it!
Thanks so much for your time, and have a wonderful day!
Carol Brown"
Take a look at this great list of professional advice from Ancient to 17th Century, Classics, Well-Known Books and Authors, and Lesser Known Works.
50-famous-authors-and-their-all-time-favorite-books

I have read The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis, Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy, Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, Great Expectations by Charles Dickens, Hamlet by William Shakespeare, Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes, and The Bible to name a few...


I hope you'll read the list and stop by my blog and leave a comment perhaps on what you've read, what books do you like and what do you recommend for a good read... I'd love to hear from you. Thanks again Carol... all the best to you!



I hope you enjoy your stay at LadyD Books.
Thanks for stopping by!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!