Quote It: Travel and Family

 A fun meme you might enjoy on Saturday has begun at Freda's Voice.

Add as many quotes as you wish, from whom ever you wish. It can even be lyrics to a song.
Just tell us who it is. Anonymous welcome too.
And please leave your link.

Here are some of my quotes.

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." -- St. Augustine



"I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them." -- Mark Twain 

"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." -- Desmond Tutu

"I feel about airplanes the way I feel about diets. It seems to me that they are wonderful things for other people to go on." -- Jean Kerr


"Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts." -- Author Unknown

Best,

-- LadyD


“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I love that anonymous quote. My family really is like fudge!
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!