Wordless Wednesday: Monkey T-shirt Review by LadyD Books

Reliability T-Shirt


Bassfury T-Shirt

Hard Rock Cafe

Wordful Wednesday:


If I were forced to evacuate my home and yes I have experienced this before (wildfires in So. Cali), and had to choose only one article of clothing, it would more than likely be a T-shirt. How about you? Do you have a favorite one? If you are in the market for a personal item or gift giving, keep reading and visit Martin's site for a look at a top professional screen printing business. Here are some photo examples:


screen printing


screen printing business



ladies tank top


t-shirt design







My Review:

If you're looking for printed T-shirts, sweatshirts, hooded tops, vests and more, visit:


http://www.tshirtprinting.net/personalised-t-shirts/



The print company does screen printing on work-wear and promotional clothing.


The Business Experience:
 
Here at TshirtPrinting.net, we have over twenty years experience in the screen printing industry and take pride in offering an honest, easy to understand the way of doing business. Their business is custom T-shirts.


The Quality of the Shirt:

monkey t-shirt

monkey logo


I received a wonderful gray T-shirt from this great company and I am so delighted with the product. Not only is the logo bright and colorful in fuchsia and yellow (long lasting, too) but the size is perfect for me. The sizes tend to run a little large, so I requested a medium ladies. I LOVE my monkey shirt! No flaws or wrinkles and feels soft, too. I would have worn it for the photo op but my monkeys were out in the banana fields! lol


The Shirt Quantity:


Stop by http://www.tshirtprinting.net/personalised-t-shirts/and see how many different products they have. You can use your own logo or picture. Quantities range from 12 to 100,000. The Free phone line is  0800 046 7633.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.









“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis








My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. A tee shirt would be my first choice too. These are great looking shirts.

    My photos on today's post, the first one is straight from the camera. The second one has been cropped and lightened slightly, that's all no Photo Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'd go for my scrapbooks! Clothes can be replaced, but my scrapbooks, not so much! If I were to grab a t-shirt it'd be my unicorn watching a pegasus fly saying, "lucky". =)

    ~Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very simple yet astonishing shirt design. wish i could print something like you because as i have read Cheap T-Shirts: A Nice Business to Start i would like to start with it, i would also like to start printing with a design.

    Smith | cheap tee shirts

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!