Purple Song, Flower and Book


Flowers on Saturday

 "Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Anderson
                                                      Quote It Saturday


"Purple" Children's Books




1. Harold and the Purple Crayon

2.  The Purple Balloon

3. The Purple Coat


Purple Songs



1. Purple People Eater

2. The Purple Piano Project from Glee

3. Deep Purple

4. Purple Rain

I have always loved the color purple. Can you think of other purple books and purple songs to add to the list?

By the way, You may want to stop by Beck Valley Books, Weekend Gathering Hop.

Have a wonderful weekend!






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis




Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful quote! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/quote-it-saturday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY shots :)).. I found ya while linking via flowers on a saturday.. Officially following ya..Great blog..Look forward to seeing more and sharing.. Hope you can visit me sometime.. I'm Marilyn via http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/09/fall-crawl-day-6.html Happy Weekend.. TY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shot of your flower - is that a tibbouchina by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lady D, I found you when I joined "Flowers on Saturday".I love Harold and the Purple Crayon! I love your blog too! I just clicked the Member button! ;-)

    Stop by and visit me when you get the chance.
    http://Kimbas2cents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your purple flowers and the purple quote. I am quite fond of purple.

    Purple Haze
    The Color Purple

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. purple is the best :)) well, I love purple color!!

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!