The Real Deal

My Kindergarten picture!
 Today is my birthday!

Wedding Day!

 It is also our anniversary. We've been together 40 years!

For Rednesday, I wanted to share with you this very cute photo.

My grandson's first karaoke!

For me, blogging isn't just an online business. Yes, I'm a piano teacher and I sell affiliate products. I'm also a book reviewer and have met some wonderful authors, illustrators, and publishers. I'm also a Christian and have been so blessed with a wonderful family, 4 special grandchildren and wonderful online friends. I think it is about relationships, celebrating life. It's so nice to meet you and getting to know you. Today, I'm Double Happy!

I'll be gone tomorrow, so I'm celebrating Wednesday today.

InLinkz.com

Love, 







“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. Again I wish you the happiest of birthdays!

    Happy Anniversary to you both. Wishin gyou many more wonderful and love-filled years together.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, wonderful memories ~ Great photos ~ namaste, carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful memories! thanks for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful birthday and congrats on the anniversary! That's such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!