Seagull Flight by Konrad Lorenz

Oceanside Beach Rentals
A lovely walk on the coastline of a nearby beach.


Seagull Collage


pink saturday bird illustration
Happy Pink Saturday!
 
pink climbing roses: LadyD Books
Flowers on Saturday: Cecile Brunner Rose

 I really enjoyed our outing to the coast to experience the view of the horizon, smelling the sea breeze and seeing these charming pink buildings in a row. Setting the camera on C1 was a rapid fire multi-shot, so I was able to catch some birds in flight. How I loved returning home to the peace of the land and gazing at the lovely springtime pink roses. 

Whatever you choose to do for your weekend, enjoy it all!

 Best Regards,






 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. A great place for nice sights and sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There! I love your pic of the beach and love those little houses. I am from SD and don't recognize it but would sure love to go there! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the roses!

    My PINK please come and see when you have time. Have a safe and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can smell the salt water from here :)
    I need to get myself to the beach too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have my favorite things today, a beach and flowers, and both are beautiful. I love your shots of the gulls.

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!