October Sunrise

LadyD Books: October Sunrise


So blessed to have seen this marvelous October sunrise. Photo for Skywatch Friday

Here's an interesting read regarding Christians and Halloween

I have had some fun times seeing the children dress up but there's a lot of evil running around out there. (scary times) If the children go trick-or-treating, please make sure you take your kids out tonight and watch over your family. I'm just sayin'...

As always, thanks for your encouraging words as I continue to learn about my camera, Nikon D200.

I'm looking forward to seeing your photos as well. Happy weekend to all!






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!